Waltzing Matilda Aviation LLC (WMA) is an FAA licensed Part 135 charter operator. We began private (FAA Part 91) operations in June 2008 and have operated thousands of hours of safe and reliable flying since commencing operations out of the Boston area. We own and operate our own aircraft. And we believe in utilizing the latest technology to ensure the safest operations e.g. our aircraft are equipped with the latest avionics that allows for landings with lower visibility conditions than most aircraft and since 2011 we have utilized iPad technology that was only recently introduced to the airlines. WMA brings together a group of aviation professionals that are passionate about flying – bringing the benefits of flying privately in corporate jets to individuals who value their own time and schedule flexibility.
Our owners are our greatest clients and know first-hand the incredible benefits for busy individuals of flexible schedules that private jet aviation bring – be it:
- covering four cities in a day;
- being able to have a leisurely dinner (or attend a formal dinner function) in either New York or Washington and still being able to get back to Boston that night (i.e. well after the shuttle has stopped operating);
- having dinner in the Mid-West (e.g. Chicago) and being able to have a meeting on the East Coast first thing the next morning;
- taking the most convenient (last) flights out of Asia or Europe back to the US and being picked up at either JFK or Newark Airports to get home to Boston that night;
- enjoying your full evening in Boston and still being able to take the last flight out of JFK to Asian cities such as Seoul or Hong Kong through our convenient late night drop off service at JFK;
- Or simply being able to have a productive inflight meeting with colleagues, in complete privacy, while traveling to/from your meetings.
WMA is based out of Laurence G Hanscom Field (KBED)* conveniently located just 14 miles NW of downtown Boston and the most convenient airport for Boston’s Western Suburbs. The airport lies just off Route 128N. All flights leave from the Signature Flight Support FBO located at 180 Hanscom Drive Bedford MA 01730. Ph: 1-781-274-0010.