Waltzing Matilda Aviation LLC (WMA) is an FAA licensed Part 135 private jet charter operator. We began private (FAA Part 91) operations in June 2008 and have operated thousands of hours of safe and reliable flying since commencing operations out of the Boston area.
We own and operate both our own aircraft as well as managed aircraft. We believe in utilizing the latest technology to ensure the safest operations. Our aircraft are equipped with the latest avionics that allows for landings with lower visibility conditions than most aircraft.
WMA brings together a group of aviation professionals, many with over 20 years’ each of aviation experience, who are passionate about flying – bringing the benefits of flying privately in corporate jets to individuals who value their own time and schedule flexibility.
- Operating out of a private FBO means no lines or crowds, pre-clearance, no baggage hassles and complete privacy;
- Covering four cities in a day;
- Being able to have dinner in either New York or Washington and still being able to get back to Boston that night (i.e. well after the shuttle has stopped operating);
- Having a late meeting in the Mid-West (e.g. Chicago) and being able to have an early start on the East Coast first thing the next morning;
- Taking the most convenient (last) flights out of Asia or Europe back to the US and being picked up at either JFK or Newark Airports to get home that night;
- Enjoying a full evening in Boston and still being able to connect to the last flight out of JFK to Asian cities such as Seoul or Hong Kong through our convenient late night drop off service at JFK;
- Being able to have a productive inflight meeting with colleagues, in complete privacy, while traveling to/from your meetings.
WMA is based out of Laurence G Hanscom Field (KBED)* conveniently located just 14 miles NW of downtown Boston and the most convenient airport for Boston’s Western Suburbs. The airport lies just off Route 128N. All flights leave from the Signature Flight Support FBO located at 180 Hanscom Drive Bedford MA 01730. Ph: 1-781-274-0010.
*Pick-ups or drop offs can be made at other airports